Micro USB OTG Adapter, LDesign [4-in-1] Micro SD Card Reader, OTG Hub Adapter, USB 2.0 Charging Port, SDHC TF Card Reader Adapter (Black)
- The LDesign Advantage: 4-in-1 Multifunctional Design, Compact and Powerful, Micro-USB to OTG USB 2.0 (USB On-The-Go) TF/SD Memory Card Smart Reader Adapter, supporting Android phone charging via Micro USB port with extra charger
- Micro USB Charging Port: Allow device to device OTG charge via Micro USB to Micro USB port with extra Charger or Power Bank. Note: this product is a reader adpater, not a power bank or charger
- Micro USB to USB 2.0 OTG: Plug in your OTG capable tablet PC or Android phone to transfer data fast while connecting it with USB peripherals such as a mouse, U disk or keyboard to create the ultimate device
- TF/SD Memory Card Slots: 2 cards Mini & Lightweight & Portable, 2.2inch in length, only weigh 0.3oz. Easy to use with Green LED indicatorlots can read different types of memory cards: TF, SD, SD (HC), MMC, and Micro SD
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 0.63 x 2.05 inches; 0.0004 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.0004 pounds
- ASIN: B015S7WX7M
- Item model number: 4455309
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
LDesignDedicated to making a better life through innovative, reliable electronics and accessories.
4-in-1 Great Functionality• USB 2.0 Date Transfer: Support USB data hot swap sync to PC or Smartphone or Tablet.
• Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter:You can connect USB Keyboard, USB Flash Drive, USB Mouse etc.
• Micro USB OTG to Micro USB Port: You can charge your Adroid phone or tablet via Micro USB port.
• 2-in-1 Card Reader: You can read or write your TF/SD Card anywhere.
Simple to Use & Wide Compatibility• Just plug into micro-usb on your Android phone or tablet, no installation needed.
• Guarantee to be compatible with Android 4.0 or above with OTG (USB On-The-Go) enable Smartphone and tablet, such as Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/Mega/ Note 4/ 3/2/Nokia Lumia, etc.
Note: This Micro USB OTG Adapter is not compatible to all Micro-USB Smartphone/ tablet. Make sure your device OTG (USB On-The-Go) enabled.