Mediabridge Cat6 Ethernet Patch Cable ( 5-Pack – 5 Feet ) – Soft Flex Tab – RJ45 Computer Networking Cord – Multi-Color – ( Part# 32-699-05X5M )
- CERTIFIED: This Mediabridge Cat6 Ethernet cable with CM Grade PVC Jacket is UL Listed, complies with TIA/EIA 568B.2 and adheres to ISO/IEC 11801. APPLICATIONS: High bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video survellance and online high definition video streaming.
- CAPABILITY: Mediabridge Cat 6 cables can support up to 10 Gigabits per second (10 times the bandwidth of Cat5e cables). Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568B.2 standard. Backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet.
- ALSO KNOWN AS: A Cat6 Ethernet cable is also referred to as a Category 6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections.
- CONSTRUCTION: 24AWG Stranded bare Copper conductors. Each of the 4 twisted pairs are separated by PE cross insulation to prevent crosstalk. 8P8C 50 micron RJ45 connector with gold-plated contacts. CM grade PVC jacket with 5.8mm outer diameter.
- ethernet cat6 , Cat6 Ethernet cable , cat6 ethernet cable , cat 6 ethernet cable , ethernet patch cable , cat 6 patch cable , cat 6 cable , rj45 cable , ethernet cable , cat6 cable , cat6 patch cable , gigabit ethernet cable , rj45 ethernet cable , cat 6 , patch cable , multi cable , cat6 , electronic cables , gigabit cable , router cable , computer cables , Ethernet , cat6 patch , ethernet cord , patch cord , rj45 cat6 , rj45 , ethernet cable pack , computer parts , category 6
- Product Dimensions: 60 x 0.23 x 0.23 inches; 1.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B00YPH110W
- Item model number: 4453642
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionMediabridge RJ45 Cat6 Ethernet Patch Cable
The Mediabridge Cat6 Snagless Network Patch Cables are intended for wired home and office networks. They offer universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP
- Outside Diameter: 5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Conductor Material: Stranded Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
- Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz
- Cable Structure: Stranded
- UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-B.2 Verified
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant
-5 x Cat6 Ethernet Cables