LinkS Active HDMI Female to VGA Male Adapter support audio with 3ft 3.5mm Stereo cable-black ¡
- 1.Connect LinkS HDMI female to VGA male to your VGA monitor or projector , it will convert your VGA input monitor or projector to be a HDMI input monitor or projector. The VGA have a screw for Fixed to the display device .
- 2.If you have a Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player, but your projector no HDMI female interface and just have VGA input,use this HDMI female to VGA male adapter to connect chromecast to your projector.
- 3.Built-in active IC chip converts digital HDMI signal into analog VGA video
- 4.Plug and play: no installation of any driver and software.
- 5.Suports Samsung Chromebook and Apple TV Come with 3 FT 3.5mm Stereo Cable
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 2 x 1 inches; 0.05 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.05 pounds
- ASIN: B00T63552A
- Item model number: 5317221
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Connect an HDMI-equipped Laptop, Ultrabook, or Desktop Computer to your VGA Display, or Projector with AudioThe LinkS HDMI female -to-VGA male Adapter Cable enables you to connect an HDMI output device, such as a laptop video output or digital media extender to a VGA display device (monitor, projector)
by converting the HDMI video signal from the output device into a VGA output and separate 2-channel analog audio.
Designed for travel - Lightweight and portableSmall foot print makes this adapter ideal for connecting your tablet or smartphone to VGA displays while on the road or in boardrooms using VGA projectors
Plug-and-Play Installation1.no installation of any Software or drivers
2.Connect your Display to LinkS HDMI TO VGA using a HDMI cable
3.Audio Support:3.5mm stereo audio output
1.About laptop VGA interface:
Now in market almost 99% of notebook's VGA and HDMI ports all belong to video output port but not the input port,
you can't input video signal to your notebook through this two ports. So please pay attention to that don't connect this VGA output port to notebook avoid compute reboot and even burn the motherboard.
2. Some customer comments this HDMI TO VGA didn't work, Our customer service contact with those customers and help them solve the problem successfully to change another standard with 100% bare copper HDMI cable.
We have discovered a compatibility issue with HDMI cables from other manufacturers that are constructed of copper-clad steel (CCS) instead of 100% bare copper. Those types of HDMI cables do not transmit sufficient power to operate correctly with our adapter.
Please make sure use the standard with 100% bare copper HDMI cable for this adapter.
Kindly note:this item is NOT compatible with Macs.