Koolertron HD Game Capture – 1080p HD Video by HDMI or YPBPR Capture Gaming Footage Live – Supports Xbox 360, PS3, Wii
- 1080P recording with one click, no PC enquired. You only simple insert one USB Flash disk to get it anywhere, anytime.
- Save to a plugged USB flash driver, works stand alone one button click record
- Easy to use, no any set-up. You just click RECORD button to record your gameplay, and re-click to stop recording.
- With 1080P HDMI by through, you can play HD gameplay when you're recording it.
- Bring it out of your room and share the gameplay and fun with your friends anywhere.
- Product Dimensions: 6.69 x 5.12 x 3.94 inches; 0.99 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.99 pounds
- ASIN: B01CFFM3SO
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
1.PS3/PS4 has disabled HDCP for firmware 1.7 or later, so use can easily record game play with ezcap HD VIDEO CAPTURE.
2. Used on PS3/PS4/XBOX360 needs to be set： Go settings---System disable ""Enable HDCP"" option.
3. If it is used in blue-ray DVD, you need to pick up a1*2 HDMI splitter or HDMI TO HDMI Converter."
The Recorder is a box that records and streams your gameplay up to 1080p. Designed specifically for game lovers, this size capture device comes with on-board H.264 hardware encoder, which guarantees lower CPU usage and smaller file size even for full HD footages, not to mention the file format is extremely easy to work with for post-editing and uploading. The HDMI pass-through function guarantees smooth HD gaming experience even while recording. On top of that, it can be directly connected to streaming platforms; you can even add live commentary when streaming up.
The Recorder provides the flexible connectivity with HDMI & Component inputs, which makes it applicable to all the mainstream gaming platforms, including Xbox 360 & One, PlayStation 3 & 4 Wii U. Even better, it's no PC enquired, Simply 1 click on the Record Button, 1080p recording is done right away.
Interface: USB host for USB Flash disk or USB hard disk
Recording Format: H.264
Input: HDMI, or Component Video and Audio L/R, up to 1080P. Extral 3.5mm audio.
Output: HDMI and USB host.
Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
1 x 1080P HDMI/YPbPr Recorder
1 x Component video and L/R audio Cable
1 x Power supply
1 x Manual
1 x Video editing software CD